Music and Nature Workshops
An hour or more with each class…to a day of activities with just one class, or a structured day with activities for the whole school, in your school grounds.
- A perfect way to get outside and ‘do music’ while ‘doing’ literacy or maths
- For arts or science weeks, or just to liven up the everyday curriculum.
- The links to various core subjects and topic can be emphasised.
- Perfect for more enquiry based learning – What is sound? How are plants structured? What is community?
- Performance for the rest of the school or parents is also an option.
Click on this link to visit a post from a day workshop at Queens College, Taunton.
Call me on 07980 601830 to find out more.